PHARMA / MEDICAL
INTELLECTUAL PHARMALOGISTICS AND HIGH-TECH LOGISTICS FOR MEDICAL DEVICES WITH HONOLD
When it comes to logistics services in the healthcare sector, safety is required in all areas. From special transport options for pharmaceutical or highly sensitive medical devices to adequate and compliant storage options to time-sensitive deliveries, Honold can reliably meet all requirements. Equipped with state-of-the-art high-tech logistics software for efficient control of complex structures, Honold’s highly motivated and experienced teams can perfectly scale orders and projects to meet your wishes. We see ourselves as a perfect link between production, dealers and end users, by running all logistics processes smoothly and on time.
REQUESTED PARTNER OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The requirements for the logistics of pharmaceutical products are high. On the one hand, the transport fleet has to be equipped for corresponding orders, on the other hand, warehouses must be adequately equipped and comply with the directive. With Honold you are on the safe side. Our storage systems include hazardous goods warehouses, air-conditioned warehouses as well as water hazard class warehouses. In addition, high-performance emergency generators guarantee maximum safety even in the event of power outages. We comply with all guidelines on quality assurance for medicines and active substances according to the GMP. In addition, we comply with all requirements to control the distribution chain in the context of EU GDP.
In order to meet these high quality requirements, we rely on fail-safe and high-performance SAP ERP solutions, which in conjunction with the Honold-SAP EWM system offer optimum control and control options.
Are you a manufacturing company of the pharmaceutical industry or wholesalers and do you need an adequate logistics solution? Then contact us by mail or phone. We can then arrange a consultation in a timely manner or send you a non-binding offer.
RELIABLE LOGISTICS SERVICE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Medical technology usually consists of sensitive devices that need to be stored and transported in a protected environment. These include, for example, devices with laser technology or special optics. Often, high-tech medical devices do not have standard dimensions that are compliant with traditional shipping packaging. As an experienced logistics service provider, Honold not only ensures the proper storage and transport of these goods, but also provides additional services such as secure packaging and kit-building for you. We can respond to customer requests exactly. Thus, different kit-building strategies can be applied, as well as storage technology with FiFo or FeFo principle. Due to the complete integration into our SAP logistics system, batch and serial numbers can be continuously monitored. As a customer you always have an overview of stocks and deliveries.
In daily practice this means maximum safety during storage and delivery. In this way, Honold contributes to satisfied customers and, with its high-quality goods and warehouse logistics, can make its contribution to providing high-quality care for clinics, nursing homes and medical practices.
THESE SERVICES WILL BE RECEIVED AT HONOLD FROM ONE SOURCE
- Wholesale license according to §52a Abs. 1 AMG
- dedicated GMP-certified pharmaceutical real estate
- temperature controlled warehouses and deliveries (2 – 8 ° C, 15 – 25 ° C)
- experienced and trained specialist staff for logistics of pharmaceutical products and medical technology
- guarded warehouses with electronic access and access control with modern camera systems and redundant fault reporting systems
- Emergency power arrangements for constant temperatures and safety during storage
- Distribution of samples & studies
- Complete batch tracking thanks to sophisticated tracing including management of callbacks
- professional pharmaceutical quarantine management
- returns management
- Professional destruction of non-salable products
- GDP-compliant packaging, labeling and kit building of products
- Real Time Tracking and Tracing via GPS for accurate tracking of deliveries
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH THE HONOLD LOGISTICS GROUP
- Logistics compliant with guidelines of GDP and GMP
- Storage and transport facilities specialized in medical devices and pharmaceuticals
- High-tech logistics systems based on SAP
- personal contact for each project
- many years of experience as a contract logistics provider
- highly motivated and reliable teams
- 99.9 percent availability of the SAP-based logistics infrastructure
- industry-leading environmental protection standard